- Who we are
- The information we collect
- How we use the information we collect
- How we protect your information and data retention
- If and when we share your information, and why
- How you can exercise your privacy rights
- Other useful information
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at Support@Tahiro.com.
Our mission and focus is to better and improve ordinary everyday life for many people around the globe. Maintaining a healthy brain requires multiple daily routines and several modes of actions. Each proprietary formula we develop is designed to target and support a specific essential everyday life function, which ultimately play a fundamental role in optimizing brain health.It is our mission to deliver not just products but also valuable knowledge on how to better maintain a healthy brain and balanced routine and help many people around the globe to better and improve their everyday life.
How and What Information Do We Collect?
- Identifiers, including name, email address, IP address, and orders assigned to your account.
- Other individual records such as phone number, billing address, or credit or debit card information.
- Demographics, such as your age or gender.
- Commercial information, including purchases and engagement with the site.
- Internet activity, including your interactions with our services and what led you to our services.
- Geolocation data provided through location enabled services such as WiFi and GPS.
- Inferences, including information about your interests, preferences and favorites.
We may collect or obtain personal information relating to you from various sources described below.
- Account Registration and Order Placing. We collect information from you when you sing up on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter first name, last name, e-mail address, shipping address, password etc. Upon registration or sign up, we may send you an email verification code to verify your account. We hereby disclaim, and you hereby release us from any and all liability arising from any unauthorized registration and from any related claims, losses or damages alleged, arising from or relating to any unauthorized user registration and/or collection of personal information in connection with an unauthorized registration.
- Payment Information:We ask for your credit card or PayPal id when you place any order or subscribe to our services. We do not locally process any payments – we do not collect or store any payment information and no payment information is transferred to us at any stage. All payments will be handled through the secure gateway system either through our Website and/or Shopify Platform where we host our website.
- Feedback or Review: We also may collect personal information if included in any feedback or comment provided by our user or customer
- Communications with us via Email, Live Chat or Other ways.When any user communicates with us using our contact us form, support email, phone call or live chat option or/with a phone call we may collect personal information through such communications.
- Other Information.You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill our Contact Us from, update or add information to your account with us or interact through your social media account.
Information Collected via Technology:
When visit or use of our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and usage of our products and browsing habits (“information”). This is common data collection information which helps us to provide you a better experience. When you use our website and its services, we may collect information about the usage information, location information, log data, IP address, browser type, device type etc. We may use Google Analytics and/or other third-party vendors to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google use its cookies to track visitor interactions.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, unless and until the law is interpreted to require us to do so, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals
How Do We Use Or Process the Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways where in our legitimate business interests:
- To personalize and continually improve your shopping experience;
- to provide support; to update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us;
- to improve our store/ platform; and to process transactions
- to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, or other functions on our behalf; and for day-to-day running and management of the business.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you and others)
- To improve customer service, conduct surveys and send you promotional communications
- to carry out marketing analysis and send you communications when we have your permission, or when permitted by law;
- To analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including identification of when emails we have sent to you have been received and read);
- To analyze trends and statistics regarding your use of our website.
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
- We use your information to provide you with products and services. This includes sending you product you purchase or processing a return. It also includes sending you newsletters you signed up to receive and/ push notifications or SMS if authorized.
- To communicate with you about our relationship. We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. This includes electronic messages (as SMS or push notifications) and calls about order status. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform Terms & Conditions.
- To protect the security and safety of our users and protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- To comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies, including as is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process
- To enforce our Terms of Services and other policies.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We are committed to protect and/or safeguard the personal information we collect from you. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We may follow commonly accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. All traffic to and submitted on www.Tahiro.com is transmitted via industry standard, bank-level, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256-bit encryption and other encryption-based security systems to protect the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. Examples of this traffic include login credentials, order forms, contact forms, and normal webpage views. All credit card and other payment details are secured in the same way, and is neither stored by Tahiro, nor directly accessible by their employees.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storages is 100% safe and secure. Therefore, we are not in the actual position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. If you have any questions about security on our website and its services, you can submit us an email we may take all reasonable steps and may allow third parties to assist us regarding processing your personal information and adopt proper security measure to safeguard your information for ensuring security.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of processing your orders, delivering the purchased product or service requested or otherwise facilitating your use of our website or products.
Data Retention Period
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will retain your personal data for as long as you maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to provide the services. We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our Terms of Services .If you have questions about our data retention practices, please contact us at Support@Tahiro.com.
Advertising and Analytics
To promote our Website and products, we may use third-party advertising and analytics platforms, including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook's ad tracking feature, etc. We may also use remarketing pixels through Google and Facebook. We do not share personal information that directly identifies you with third-party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes. Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyses how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on Opt-Out. To learn more about how Google uses data, visit https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners to opt out from Google Analytics. Please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
SMS Text Messaging:
We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS messaging/marketing services. We may use third party SMS text messaging/marketing services provider or partner to send you text notifications for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders, promotional marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us. Opt-in data and consent for text messaging will not be shared with any third parties except for our trusted SMS marketing vendor/partners, for the purpose of enabling and operating our text messaging program.
Upon using our website or place any order to us you are providing your consent to send you SMS Text. However, you may Opt-Out or STOP receiving text messages from us or our SMS marketing vendor/partners, text STOP to the code/number from which the text messages are being sent or you may contact us here Support@Tahiro.com
Do We Share/Disclose Any Information With Outside/Third Parties?
We have sole discretion to take all reasonable steps to secure the information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, facilitating transactions with us for you or otherwise servicing you. We use a variety of third-party service providers to help us provide services related to the Tahiro.com Platforms(s) and our services. We only share your information with trusted third parties that agree to keep it confidential and comply with privacy obligations. Examples of such third parties are payment gateways and warehouse programs used in the shipping of orders. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. In certain situations, we may also be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
We may share or disclose your information to our employees, contractors and/or related entities who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business in anonymized form and only that information necessary to provide you our services.
Do We Transfer Your Information Outside Your Country?
What Choices and Rights You Have About Your Information?
You may, of course, decline to submit your personal information to us, in which case you may not be able to use our website or subscribe to our services. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the personal information shared within the Tahiro Platform about you, and otherwise amend certain privacy settings. We recognize the legal compliance to provide further privacy protections with respect to Personal Information we may collect from you. We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and to guarantee you can exercise your right. We will comply with different data practices as necessary. Under The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 and other applicable USA and international data privacy law, you have the following rights
- Right to know: You have right to request to know what information we collect from you, how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months.
- Right to Access: You have the right to request a copy of the information we have collected about you. If you would like to request a copy of some or all of your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with your request;
- Right to delete: You have the right to request us to delete your personal information that has been collected in the past 12 months.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of any use of your Personal Information as defined in the CCPA. If you have consented to receive information from us, you can always opt out or unsubscribe. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email to Support@Tahiro.com
- Right to correct:; You may contact us directly at Support@Tahiro.com to manage your account information or you have right to request us to correct, update or request deletion of any of your personal information
- Right to withdraw: You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your personal information.
- Right to restrict our use of your information: You have right to restrict us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability: You have right to request us to move, copy or transfer your personal information.
- Right to object: You have right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests or where we use your personal information to carry out profiling to inform our market research and user demographics.
- Lodge a complaint: You have right to bring a claim before the competent data protection authority.
You may exercise your right to access, update, amend or delete your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com .
Please be aware that, limiting use of, or deleting, your personal information may impact features and uses that rely on that information. However, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights, including otherwise denying you goods or services, providing you with a different level or quality of services, or charging you different prices or rates for services.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Issue A Complaint.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Information regarding data protection authorities in the EEA is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm. Additional questions and concerns regarding the information in this policy can be directed to Support@Tahiro.com.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Commercial Information.
- Demographic Data.
- Location Data.
- Inferences. and
- Internet activity.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that a child has provided us with his or hers personal data without parental consent please contact us at Support@Tahiro.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with his or hers personal data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the data and cancel the child’s account.
Auto Responders and Marketing Opt-Outs
We may use auto responder tools to communicate with you by e-mail. You may opt-out of receiving emails and other messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. We may also use the information that you provide to us to communicate with you about our current activities or to notify you about any updates or changes to our services. If you decide that you would no longer want to receive such messages you can opt-out from receiving such emails from us. In order to opt-out you can click on an unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of every email or as described in that email. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us at Support@Tahiro.com
We hate spam or junk e-mail (unsolicited commercial e-mail) the same as you do. We endorse and comply with the requirement of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) and other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws. If you subscribe with us, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately.
Do Not Track (DNT) Privacy Practice:
Our website and its services do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We don't track you personally and we never sell your personal information. Here is what we track: we track how users use our site in general so that we can make it better. We are monitoring traffic, usage activity, site performance, and we use general analytic tools so that we can improve your experience. We do not associate any of this data with you personally. We never sell or share your personally identifiable information unless required to do so by law.
Terms of Services
Your Acceptance to These Policies
Mailing address: 3435 Ocean Park Blvd. Ste 107/803, Santa Monica, CA 90405
LAST UPDATE DATE: July 25, 2023